Tuesday 18 March 2014

My Introduction(s)

Hi,

This is my first post and an introduction to what I hope will be one of Derby's first Foodie Blogs.

I hope to be able to share with you some of my favourite and new recipes as well as some pix and reviews of my eating out.

To share a little about myself, I am a 'mid-forties' family man living in the City of Derby. I work in a primary school but previously worked in kitchens when I was younger.
I enjoy all types of cooking from traditional English and European to American, Mexican and all types of Asian food.

As a family we also have a 'place' in Southern Italy so the food of Italy, and in particular from the region of Puglia will feature from time to time especially during our holidays when we tend to spend most of the time eating either in a plethora of trattoria and restaurants or back at home with me doing a bit of experimentation.

I hope you enjoy it

Many thanks for looking

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment